Art prints of my work are both available through this site and my Etsy shop. I do usually offer these three sizes (larger prints are available under demand):
A5 (148 mm on its shortest side) 10€
A4 (210 mm on its shortest side) 25€
A3 (297 mm on its shortest side) 35€
- Free worldwide shipping in all orders. Prints are sent flat to avoid rolling them into a tube.
- Professional printing on Rives Tradition paper (320g.)
- Artist signature for those seeking a more artisan touch (can also be ordered without).
For orders and more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER ART MERCHANDISE
I have accounts in both Søciety6 and Redbubble. There’s a wild selection of products with my art there!
Redbubble (anime & Yuzuru Hanyu art)
You won’t find my whole gallery on those sites. If you’re interested in a certain artwork, feel free to ask for an upload anytime.
Let me introduce myself first. I’m Idoia Urtizberea, and my art is mainly focused on traditional media, specially watercolor painting.
My interest in Japanese pop culture goes back to the late 80s, a lifelong aesthetic attraction that shaped everything I drew as a kid.
Moved to Bilbao and got a Fine Arts Degree in 2006, and I’ve spent the last decade in a transition that has imbued my previous work with a more realistic and dark approach. I work from my home studio, back in my hometown on the Basque coast.
My creative process always starts with the use of traditional means. I’m old like that. Every artwork you can see here has first been on physical format, usually paper.
Watercolors are barely edited before being uploaded. The art that has a higher Photoshop handling is tagged as digital, and may sometimes be just a sketch with the whole coloring done in digital media.
BUYING ORIGINAL PLATES
If you’re interested in acquiring the physical copy of any of my illustrations, just send me a message and you’ll receive an email with the following info:
- Size, medium and paper used.
- Actual pictures of the work, since the original can often vary widely from the final edit.
- Price (including shipping, which will always include insurance and tracking number).
Got an idea and want me to draw it for you? Pefect! This is how it goes:
- Send me a message telling what you have in mind, be as specific as necessary! State which style you think it would suit best.
- I’ll give you a quote along with my approach on the matter. There might be things I cannot do, or requests that could work better other way.
- If you agree, I’ll send you an email with the invoice.
- Payments via Paypal. All payments in EUR (€).
- Complete payment is required before starting with the commission.
- No refunds.
- Customer will be handed up to three revisions (sketch, final lineart, color) to determine how the final work will look. One revision for lineart and sketches.
- I’ll send updates showing the work in progress, and once finished, you’ll receive the .psd file as well as the sketches and variations of the final edit (with filters and such) in .jpeg format. This is how I usually work, but any other format can be discussed.
- Due to the limitations of my scanner, I usually draw on A5/A4 format, which translates to 1800x2500px/2500x3500px (300 dpi) – You’ll be the one chosing the digital copy dimensions.
You can also have the original artwork delivered, in which case the price would be higher.
Backgrounds and second character prices negotiable.
Realistic works take longer and therefore may rise the price substantially.
For more info contact me at: